Bacon Asiago Quiche Recipe
O’Brien Hash Browns, 2 cups
Butter, 1 tbsp melted
Creole Seasoning, 2 tsp
Parmesan Cheese, 1/4 cup finely grated
Eggs, 4 large
Half-and-Half Cream, 1-1/2 cups
Ground Pepper, 1/4 tsp
Asiago Cheese, 2 cups grated
Bacon, 2 lbs cooked and chopped
– Preheat oven to 425.
– Lightly grease a 9″ round glass pie pan and set aside.
– In a medium bowl, combine and toss hash browns, butter, and Creole seasoning.
– Add Parmesan cheese and toss.
– Press the potato mixture into the prepared pan, spreading with fingertips to evenly cover the bottom and sides of the pie pan.
– Bake until the potatoes are set and golden brown, about 22 to 25 minutes.
– Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
– Reduce oven temperature to 350.
– In medium bowl, beat the eggs.
– Add half-and-half and black pepper and whisk together.
– Add the Asiago and bacon.
– Stir and pour into the prepared potato crust.
– Bake until the center of mixture is set but still slightly soft, puffed, and golden brown. About 30 minutes.