One of the most asked questions in St. Augustine is “Where do we stay?” The next one would probably be “What do we need to make sure that we see?”
In this article we’ll help you with both. We’ll give you some great resources to find all of the best things that are happening in St. Augustine during your stay.
Let’s start with the first question. St. Augustine Historic Inns is a perfect resource for finding availability for some of the best Bed and Breakfast Inns in St. Augustine. With so many Bed and Breakfast Inns in town, we are sure to have an inn that will meet your needs and expectations.
If you are looking for a great listing of all of our Nightlife in Saint Augustine, you’ll want to check out The Locals’ Guide to Saint Augustine’s Music & Nightlife section of their web site. This weekly listing lists all of the nightlife and spots to watch your favorite sporting events from Tuesday – Monday. You’ll find concert listings for some of the larger venues here in town, Summer concert series, Free outdoor movies in the summer, live music around town and some of the better night time tours.
For a great listing of the Fairs and Festivals that are around town and to find the things that are happening when you are visiting you’ll want to check out the St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra, & The Beaches Visitors and Convention Bureau Calendar. You can search in the Events area for Arts & Culture, Boating, Christmas & New Years, Concerts, Easter, Fairs and Festivals, Fireworks or Food, With so much going on here in town this is a great resource.
Another great calendar is at OldCity.com. Find great festivals, art exhibits, tours, plays and more when you check out this great information. This will give you a daily listing of what is happening and a short description of each item.
Looking for reviews of restaurants, tours, and other fun things in St. Augustine? This is the best way to make sure that you are seeing and experiencing the best that St. Augustine has to offer. Reviews are by people that have experienced the things that you are interested in.
Here are some really great resources.
- The Locals’ Guide to St. Augustine – A great guide to find fantastic restaurants, fun things to do and where to go. If everything is not answered on their website you can even “Ask A Local.”
- Simply St. Augustine – A local reviews restaurants, tours, events, parks, kid friendly things to do as well as Romanic ideas for the local or visitor
- Totally St. Augustine – Want to know what’s happening in the city? This is a great resource for events, attractions, and so much more. Check out their site for lots of great St. Augustine information.
- Need some inspiration before your visit? Check out My Kind of Town – St,. Augustine’s Facebook page for some beach videos and more.
- TripAdvisor.com – TripAdvisor offers trusted advice and reviews from real travelers and visitors. If you check for the best restaurant, tour or attraction you’ll be reading what these people really experienced on their visit. This is a great way to make sure that you don’t take a tour or visit a restaurant that you will not be happy with.
If you find something that you are really interested in, one of the best things that you can do is to ask your innkeeper what they think. You’ll also get very good advise from servers and tour guides in town. The one thing that I’ve learned about St. Augustine is that almost everyone will tell you the truth about what is good and not so good in St. Augustine.