- St Augustine
- Plan Your Trip
Sit back as our talented Old Town Trolley conductors share the history, attractions and sights of America’s oldest city. Founded in 1565, St. Augustine is a unique city filled with colonial neighborhoods, magnificent Gilded-Era buildings, and a kind of European charm all its own. This 70-minute tour features over 23 stops and covers more than 100 points of interest. You can use your ticket for up to three consecutive days. A trolley ticket includes free admission to the St. Augustine History Museum, free shuttle service to many area hotels, and free access to the St. Augustine Beach Bus shuttle service.
8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Closed Christmas Day.
Hours extended on weekends from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Admission: Please log on to www.trolleytours.com/st-augustine for the most accurate pricing information. Group and charter rates available upon request.
Tour Times: Tours depart every 15 – 20 minutes.
1. Old Town Trolley Tours, The Old Jail, the Oldest Store Museum, Gator Bob’s Trading Post, and the St. Augustine History Museum.
2. Old Town Trolley Welcome Center at U.S. 1.
3. Visitor’s Information Center
4. The Old Drugstore, Potter’s Wax Museum
5. City Gates, St. George St., Oldest Wooden School House
6.Castillo de San Marcos, Pirate & Treasure Museum, Colonial Quarter
7. Bay View at the Best Western
8. Hypolita and St. George Street
9. Flagler Memorial Presbyterian Church, Grace United Methodist Church, Ancient City Baptist Church
10. Villa Zorayda
11. Lightner Museum, Flagler College, Villa Zorayda Museum
12. St. Augustine Distillery
13. San Sebastian Winery
14. Whetstone Chocolate Factory
15. Plaza de la Constitución, Government House, Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine
16. Spanish Military Hospital, Ximenez-Fatio House, Scenic cruise, Schooner Freedom, Eco Tours, the Black Raven, St. Augustine Beach Bus stop, Foxy Lady Cruises
17. Oldest House, Fernandez Llambias House
18. Castillo de San Marcos
19. Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
20. Old Town Trolley Welcome Center, Ghosts & Gravestones, Uptown San Marco shopping district
21. Mission of Nombre de Dios, Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche
22. The Old Senator, Howard Johnson’s
23. Fountain of Youth