If you are a regular visitor to St. Augustine, then you already know about the extremely popular Holiday Tour of the Bed & Breakfast Inns. If this will be your first time visiting St. Augustine during the holiday season, this is definitely one thing that you don’t want to miss. To take in the full experience be sure to get a reservation at one of our holiday dressed Historic Bed and Breakfast Inns. This is the best way to add to the enjoyment of your stay in St. Augustine! Click here to check our availabilities.
The 22nd Annual Bed & Breakfast Holiday Tour is on Dec. 12-13, 2015 from 1pm – 5pm each day. There will be 24 Inns celebrating Christmas in Toyland, with decorations and fine food!
Each Inn has used this theme as a starting point for the creativeness that will be used to decorate their inn. Past years have sold out quickly as this is one of the most popular tours of the season in St. Augustine.
This two day annual event is a self-guided walking tour that takes the participants to 24 inns in total. There are 13 inns to visit on Saturday and 11 to visit on Sunday. The inns are grouped so as to make the walking minimal and a FREE tour shuttle trolley, courtesy of Old Town Trolley will stop at several locations along the tour route, however some walking is still required.
Along with the incredible and creative decorations that each inn displays, the bed and breakfasts partner with some of the finest restaurants in St. Augustine to provide luscious food and drink to sample. This is a very popular part of the tour.
Ticket holders should bring along their emailed confirmation and can start the tour at any inn on the tour route that day, where they will exchange their ticket for an official tour pass, tote bag and tour guidebook that listed all of the inns and the restaurant partners.
Partial proceeds from the 2015 event will benefit the local Betty Griffin House, which provides shelter and counseling for victims of domestic violence.
This tour sells out early!!!
Tickets: Two day tickets are $30, (no one-day tickets are available).
Purchase your tickets online here.
You may also purchase tickets in person (while available) at St. Augustine shops: Metalartz at 58 Hypolita St. and Rembrandtz Fine Gifts at 131 King St.
Participating Inns & Restaurant Partners:
Saturday, December 13, 2014
- Centennial House – 26 Cordova St., Restaurant Partner: Chocolate Turtle.
- Casablanca Inn – 24 Avenida Menendez, Restaurant Partner: Restaurant Brunch.
- Alexander Homestead – 14 Sevilla St., Restaurant Partner: A1A Ale Works.
- 63 Orange Street B&B – 63 Orange St, Restaurant Partner: Florida Cracker Cafe.
- Southern Wind – 18 Cordova St., Restaurant Partner: TBD
- Old Powder House – 38 Cordova St., Restaurant Partner: Aviles Restaurant.
- Carriage Way – 70 Cuna St., Restaurant Partner: St. Augustine Distillery.
- Inn on Charlotte – 52 Charlotte St., Restaurant Partner: La Pentola.
- Casa de Suenos – 20 Cordova St., Restaurant Partner: The Gifted Cork and Mojo BBQ.
- Saragossa Inn – 34 Saragossa St., Restaurant Partner: The Floridian.
- Agustin Inn – 29 Cuna St., Restaurant Partner: Michael’s Tasting Room.
- 44 Spanish Street B&B – 44 Spanish Street, Restaurant Partner: Aunt Kate’s.
- Castle Garden – 15 Shenandoah St., Restaurant Partner: TBD
Sunday, December 14, 2014
- Peace and Plenty Inn – 87 Cedar St., Restaurant Partner: JP Henley’s & Henley’s.
- Old City House Inn – 115 Cordova St., Restaurant Partner: Old City House Restaurant.
- Casa de Solana – 21 Aviles St., Restaurant Partner: Harry’s Seafood Bar and Grille.
- Bayfront Marin – 142 Avenida Menendez, Restaurant Partner: Taberna Del Caballo.
- At Journey’s End – 89 Cedar St., Restaurant Partner: Present Moment Cafe.
- St. Francis Inn – 279 St. George St., Restaurant Partner: Meehan’s Irish Pub & Seafood.
- Cedar House Inn – 79 Cedar St., Restaurant Partner: Collage.
- Bayfront Westcott House – 146 Avenida Menendez, Restaurant Partner: Monkey Life Grill.
- Penny Farthing Inn – 87 Cedar St., Restaurant Partner: San Sebastian Winery.
- Kenwood Inn – 38 Marine St., Restaurant Partner: O.C. White’s.
- Victorian House – 11 Cadiz St., Restaurant Partner: Prince of Wales.