So, you’ve decided to book your Bed and Breakfast Inn for your relaxing weekend away, romantic holiday or girl’s getaway. Fantastic! Click here to see what we have available.
While we are sure that you’ve done your research and know all of the amenities that come with a Bed and Breakfast inn stay, did you know that your innkeeper is a wealth of knowledge of the area and can help you with some amazing ways to surprise your mate or best friend? Here is a list of just a few of the things that your innkeeper can help you with.
- Do you have food allergies or dietary restrictions? Call before you book to make sure that the Bed and Breakfast inn that you have chosen can accommodate your needs. Then just after booking, be sure to give them a call and let them know about your needs so that they can mark it on your booking. This will insure that you get what you need.
- Your innkeeper will also know all of the best restaurants in town that can meet your needs. Dietary restrictions, most romantic, favorite kind of food. They will also know the places to avoid. Be sure to check with them before you leave for a day around town.
- Looking for a local fitness center, beach yoga, bicycle rental or great places for a run? Your innkeeper will know where to go and who to get in touch with.
- Want to know where the best shopping is in town? Just ask your innkeeper.
- Your innkeeper will also know where to find the most secluded beach, a place to go shelling, or the best place to find shark’s teeth on our lovely beaches.
- Looking for tickets to an upcoming concert at the St. Augustine Amphitheater? Many of our inns will have contacts to help you get a great seat.
- Want to know about the “Must See” things in St. Augustine? Your innkeeper knows just what you should do and see. All you have to do is ask.
- Want to have something special set up for your sweetheart? Here is a list of just a few things that your innkeeper may be able to help you set up for your Romantic St. Augustine getaway! Not all inns will be able to do all, but just ask. The may even have more ideas for you.
- Flowers waiting in the room when you arrive.
- Champagne and strawberries (or anything else that you like) waiting in the room when you arrive.
- Restaurant reservations
- Putting together a romantic picnic. They can help with a nice romantic setting and even putting together the picnic hamper.
- Organizing a sunset sail on a romantic sailboat.
- Arranging a surprise romantic carriage ride with wine or champagne.
- Helping with romantic proposal ideas.
- Setting up a couple’s massage or a spa day.
- Ask about a romantic, candlelit private breakfast.
- Setting up a romantic horseback ride on the beach.
- Setting up a romantic, sunset biplane ride over the city.
- Help with setting up kayak excursions or tours around town.
- Your innkeeper will also help with wedding planning and pre and post celebrations. Weddings are held at almost every one of our inns. Check with the innkeeper if you are looking for a wonderful destination wedding idea.
- Your innkeeper will also know where all local churches are located for weekend services.
Don’t worry if we didn’t touch on that special thing that you were hoping for help with. Our innkeepers are the well informed and know how to help you with anything that you could want. Just call ahead and speak with the innkeeper of the inn that you are interested in. They want to make sure that you’re stay in St. Augustine at one of our Historic Inns is the best that it can be. We can’t wait to see you when you arrive in St. Augustine!